The inaugural Transforming Tomorrow’s Travel event in Madrid on 26-27 March 2019will bring together the very best minds from across the worlds of technology and travel. Not only will Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the world wide web, deliver the keynote speech, we will also hear from a whole host of industry thought leaders:
- Subbu Allamaraju,Vice President, Technology at Expedia, a technologist fascinated by large ambiguous problems and the learning opportunities such problems present. He is passionate about all things related to cloud, infrastructure, platforms, operations and the intersection of culture and technology.
- Keren Elazari,an internationally acclaimed cyber security researcher, author and strategic analyst, with years of experience in the field. Since 2000, Keren has worked with leading Israeli security firms, government organizations, Big 4 firms, advised Fortune 500 and groundbreaking startup companies, helping global organizations navigate complex cyber security issues.
- Jeff Troy,President & CEO A-ISAC. Since Jeff took the leadership role in October 2016, the Aviation Information Sharing and Analysis Center (A-ISAC) has grown over 100%. Members work together to share threat intelligence, best practices and keep the aviation industry safe and resilient.
- Adrian Cockcroft,Vice President Cloud Architecture Strategy, Amazon Web Services. Adrian has had a long career working at the leading edge of technology and is fascinated by what happens next. In his role at AWS, he is focused on the needs of cloud native and “all-in” customers, and leads the AWS open source community development team.
- Paul Strong,Technical Director at the CTO office, Google Cloud. Paul Strong is a member of the Google Cloud CTO Office. Paul helps connect Google with its enterprise customers, advising them in their digital transformation, in areas ranging from thought leadership, vision and strategy, to application and infrastructure transformation.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be launching the full agenda of speakers and sponsors on our website and revealing the names of the start-ups who will be battling it out during the plenary!